Do you like free premium camos? Do you like failing a simple mission over and over again? Then oh boy, have I got good news for you!
World of Warships is a multiplayer warship battle game – you can sigh up through: http://playtogether.worldofwarships.eu/invite/XDb11G5
Want to see me playing live?
Hello this is anus
i worked my ass off to carry teams of monkeys in this mode, stupid BB players that go fight bots instead of playing objectiv.
catapults acts like this according to my experience: closest spotted target or closest BB, prioritize transylvania if in range.
It’s not too hard unless nobody knows their roles lol. Otherwise is futile.
lol, jackal and blade = 0% chance of fire, dd’s need to stay out of circle at the start, bb and cruiser need to catch up before getting transylvannia to move otherwise that first catapult will hurt the trans. dd’s need to be in front but not way ahead otherwise catapults will wreck them. cruisers should switch to ap and help take out catapults then switch back to he for zikasa and the end boss, bb need to focus catapult with ap first and foremost, one volley can take them out. near the end dd run in front of trans and smoke up then torp rasputin. 60+ games in this mode and its worth the effort for the rewards!!
Winning is quite easy if you follow these Rules: – Zikasas don’t fire their main guns, so as long as you’re 4km or more away form these you’re pretty safe, also only the Blades and Igor should go for the Zikasas, unless there are no other catapults to shoot at then the Jackals can dig in as well.
– Do not immediately trigger the Transilvania with your Blades or Igors, go arround the Cap circle and start working those catapults, the Battleships should trigger the Transilvania since otherwise they’d be lagging behind the battle which makes it harder for them to take out the Catapults which really are the biggest thread to the Team and the Transylvania.
– Again: do not get within 4 kms of the Zikasas, since that’s the only time when they’re actually dangerous and if you do: make sure you can kill em within 10 seconds, since they start to light you up like a bonfire.
– Also stay away as far as possible from the Catapults so you can evade easier. they deal 4k damage on a hit and the Blade does not like getting hit for 4k damage.
– Igor: Load AP for the Catapults only, and focus them first if the Jackals fail to kill them with their salvo. Otherwise spam the shit out of the Zikasas with HE so they burn their Damage control ability on a mere fire instead of Flooding.
-Rasputin should be one of the last targets after all the Catapults are gone and the Closest Zikasas are done for. then hit them with everything you’ve got.
– Froget about the Zikasas which spawn behind you, they’re no danger.
-Stay the fuck together ( funny that i have to mention this)
These rules should give you a rather high success rate for the Event (if the team knows these rules as well and follows them)
I think you get camos for the challenges (doing 10k damage, doing 100k damage, sinking 2 ships) – each gives one camo and some credits (200k for the complete trio).
jedi you are a dumbass you let the battleships get into the circle first
otherwise they get left behind, not to mention you mention nothing of the defensive onion
do your research, please
sorry Jedi I just have been playing this mode for quite a while and it pisses me off that in every match some one jumps in the circle to soon and leaves out battleships behind.
I think it’s the Great Eastern. Kind of neat that they used it.
A lot of team damage in that mode is what I’ve seen.
I *think* that’s the Great Eastern: the five funnels give it away (not that I’ve ever really seen drawings of Great Western mind)
I’m also really amused at the paddle wheels on the Blade and Igor. I don’t know why but the idea of a paddle-wheeler DD slinging torps is kinda amusing.
I think you may have ‘tapped’ the poor Transylvania to death in that first match. :D
The Captains were a nice touch
Fairly sure the Blade is a Wakibaki not a Minekaze Jedi.
Also, that’s definetly the Great Flop, I mean Great Eastern. :D
seems to me that only bbs should be in the Trans’ action circle as controlling its speed is helpful, trigger a wave, slow it down, deal with wave, repeat.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *